jimmyjon

Tesla Model S Replaced by a Kia Optima PHEV

Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:16 pm

This was a good new take on a car review. The guy is getting work done on his Tesla and gets an Optima for courtesy car. All in all he has a lot of good things to say about the KIA Optima

https://youtu.be/hJVUNXkxj70

westernkicks

Re: Tesla Model S Replaced by a Kia Optima PHEV

Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:02 am

Well that is very complementary to Kia Optima if a Tesla driver thought that the drive was good the pickup was good and the car itself was a nice drive that is a very big compliment

Appadurai

Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:41 pm

I just replaced my Tesla Model S85 (2014) with a new Kia Optima SW PHEV. I'm still missing my Tesla a bit, but the build quality was not good enough, though the ride was amazing. There was always something that needed repair. Doorhandels, head and tail lamps, drive unit etc. The warranty was near expired, so the 7 year warranty on the Kia was what tempted me, along with lots of equipment at a fair price.

marta

Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:00 am

And how is the Kia working out for you so far? You went from an EV to a PHEV - is that a regrettable change, or a nice difference?

Appadurai

Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:47 am

Had money not been an issue, then this is a no brainer... It is a step back going to a PHEV from a very good EV. But, money is an issue, so what can i say. I'm glad I'm not paying for the upcoming repairs after the warranty expires and the new tires that has to be changed every other year on the Tesla Model S.

Return to “Pictures and Videos of the Plugin Hybrid Optima”